BizTalk Server 2016 feature update
Enterprise integration is rapidly evolving, and we are pleased to announce the general availability of BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1. This release extends functionality in key areas such as Deployment, Analytics, and Runtime.
BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1 is available for Software Assurance customers running the BizTalk Server 2016 Developer and Enterprise editions or are running BizTalk Server in Azure under an Enterprise Agreement. Feature Pack 1 is production ready and provides only non-breaking features.Deployment:
- Deploy with VSTS – Enable Continuous Integration to automatically deploy and update applications using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- New management APIs – Manage your environment remotely using the new REST APIs with full Swagger support
- Application Insights – Tap into the power of Azure for tracking valuable application performance and to better understand your workflow
- Leverage operational data – View operational data from anywhere and with any device using Power BI
- Support for Always Encrypted – Use the WCF-SQL adapter to connect to SQL Server secure Always Encrypted columns
- Advanced Scheduling - Set up advanced schedules using the new capabilities with Feature Pack 1
Feature Pack 1 builds on the investments we made to release BizTalk Server 2016 last December.
We encourage you to actively engage with us and propose new features through our BizTalk User Voice page
For more information select the feature you want to know more about below or go straight to our download page to get the latest Feature Pack for BizTalk Server 2016